November Blog Hop

I wonder if you were able to watch the TV show by Jill about our Water Paints?? And now we are doing another Blog Hop!! This is fantastic as you can have so many different ideas with Water Paints in a matter of a few clicks!! Oh what fun we shall have this month!!

If you have arrived here from Wendy's fantastic page then you are on the correct Water Paints Blog Hop!!

I had so much fun creating these lovely pages below, which I entered into the Consultant Page Competition at our Australian Conference. The buildings started by using the November Stamp Of The Month, then I painted over the top of them.  Then I just played with the sky until it flowed. 



To complete the painting I just did it slowly (had lots of fun!) Painted a bit and then let it dry to see what it was like, then did another layer!! This is great as you can just build the colour up slowly!!




The star I created by hand with white and gold heat embossing to give the special effects. Used 3D foam tape to lift the wheel and photos off the page! Added some journaling and pages were complete. I do have to say thank-you to Ria who helped me to create these pages!! 

So give the Water Paints a try. Either on a page or on a card!! Have a go and just play with them!! Now you can go and see what Alison has done with Water Colours!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month